Friday, May 14, 2010

I've been a-wall ...

soooo, it's been a while. A really looong while. Mostly because I need to get a new light box to make picture taking a lot easier on me. I am currently using one I made with bristol board but it has got scratch-ish lines all over it and when editing my photos I sometimes have to erase them which of course takes time. Plus I really need a better light. Although now that it is getting warmer out I might be able to use the natural sunlight instead. :)

It's also the time of year when I start to think about Applefest. I think this might be my last year going there. The cost of the booth/liability insurance is just getting crazy! It all depends on sales this year. I need to figure out a better way to show case my stuff as well. Or at least the earrings. The earring board is amazing but its soo big it takes up a lot of the table and I can only fit so many items on it. I also plan on having a earring sale bin this year since I have way to many earrings in stock that aren't moving, so it will be nice to clear them out of inventory. That way I can create shiny new ones and not feel so bogged down with the amount I still have.

I just really haven't been feeling to creative lately but that is probably because of a funk I am in. Although thinking about it today makes me want to sit down, throw a season of Seinfeld etc on and just go at it. Hopefully I will have some new shiny stuff to show soon!

No comments: